Saturday, January 12, 2008

Jeremiah 1:5

As I grow in my relationship with God, one thing I find myself struggling with is seeking God's advice/help with everything. If I come across a problem or a tricky situation during the day, sometimes I'll just try and figure out how to handle things on my own or I'll ask my husband for help rather than seeking God.

I just finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers and it opened my eyes to this fact. The main male character would seek God in everything he did every day of his life. He lived his life to fulfill the will of God.

I pray that as I strengthen my relationship with Jesus, I would seek Him in all that I do and live my life to fulfill His will. As Pastor Furtick said last week, God created each of us for a divine destiny. I need to seek God daily and work toward fulfilling the divine destiny that God has planned out for me.

0 comments: