Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bump-N-Run vs. Fun-N-Gun

Today was our first flag football game of the season. This is my first season playing with this team (and I think this is only their second season playing) and everyone on the team is really out to just have fun. We're not looking for the championship trophy or anything. Well, of course for our first game we had to be matched up against a really good team that, according to the refs, have been playing together for years. It was a good game though and our team improved as the game went on. We even scored a touch down! So it wasn't a complete blow-out. Thankfully the weather cooperated for us too. The weather reports said we would have snow and some accumulation by noon, but it only just started sprinkling as we left. Playing in the game today though made me realize just how out of shape I am. I was tired after the game, but also felt pretty good and ready to go about my day. That quickly changed when I got home. After a nice warm shower, comfy sweats, a pillow, blanket and a movie I was ready for a nap!

0 comments: