Monday, January 28, 2008

Butler just became my favorite campus!

What a fantastic weekend!

I spent the day Saturday at the church offices training for a new volunteer position I'm moving in to at Elevation. In the morning, Larry spoke to the group and re-cast the vision of the church for us as well as filled us in on the culture of Elevation and the best way to explain it to volunteers. The afternoon was then spent learning our new database and practicing data-entry.

I am so excited and feel so blessed and privledged to be given this opportunity to become a leader in the church. While I know that I am going to struggle in the beginning with a couple aspects of this position, I believe that God has given me this challenge and, with His help, I will succeed.

God is doing amazing things through Elevation and I am honored to be a part of it. What a privledge to know that God has led me to this place to fill this role and help Elevation reach those far from God so they may be filled with life in Christ!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you're at Butler! I am confident you'll do a phenomenal job..