Friday, April 11, 2008

Ramblings

What a gorgeous day it was today! Too bad I had to work all day and couldn't really go out and enjoy the beautiful weather. I did have all of the windows open though and the birds were chirpin' all day!

A while back I wrote this post about my injured finger. Well, nine weeks have now passed, the finger is still swollen and I am now in physical therapy to get the mobility back. I went in on Wednesday morning to meet my therapist. The office is right down the road from us and my therapist is super nice. She did an evaluation, did some strength tests, had an ultra sound treatment done to help with the circulation and had a nice little finger massage. She determined that I need to go in once a week for about 6 weeks and continue to do some exercises at home. They are going well so far, but it's still going to take up to 6 months for this finger to heal! I'm just looking forward to the day that I can wear my wedding band again!

Eric and I had a gift certificate from Dell from our recent computer purchase, so we cashed it in for a webcam. It came yesterday and boy did we have some fun with it! I was laughing/crying so hard for like twenty minutes as we played with the different features of the camera.

Those are just a small sample of what we took the other day. Our real intention for getting the camera is so that we can talk to our parents through the computer and actually see them! Eric was on Skype for a while yesterday talking with one of his friends in Ohio. I can't wait to test it out myself!

0 comments: