Saturday, March 29, 2008

Babysitting 2

Well, I have to say, that was one of the easiest babysitting jobs I've ever had. The baby's name was Kate and she was 10 months old. Naturally, she was a bit shy when we first arrived but we spent some time with her, mom and dad before they left. She warmed up to us pretty quick! Mom and Dad left around 9:45 and we played a bit before her bottle feeding at 10. She was pretty tired and was dozing off a bit while I fed her. After the bottle we played some more - she loves her Baby ABC book - and then it was time for a nap at 10:30. We did have a poopie diaper to change before we put her down, but Eric and I tagged teamed it and it wasn't too bad. She slept for a good hour and a half and then Dad came home around 12:45. She was a super cute, very good baby. Not once did she cry! I hope our kids are like that with babysitters!

0 comments: