Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday Trivia

Today's trivia comes courtesy of my sister, Katie, and Wikipedia:

Did you know that Stevie Wonder was born in Saginaw, Michigan?

Stevie was born premature and was put into an incubator. Because too much oxygen was let into the incubator, cataracts grew behind each eye leaving Stevie blind for life.

Stevie signed with Motown Records at age 12 and continues to perform for the label today.

Stevie plays a multitude of instruments: piano, synthesizer, talk box, harmonica, congas, drums, bongos, bass guitar, organ, melodica and clarinet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have also thought he was born blind. I have learned something new! I love "Trivia Tuesdays!"

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I left off the "y" in my name! It's not like it's early in the morning or anything!