Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Fifty!

Not me (although I'm halfway there), my blog! This is my fiftieth post on this site. Nothing huge, I know, but a milestone none-the-less.
Let's see, what's been going on this week...

Well, on Sunday I decided to dress up for church and wear a sundress with sandals. While the sandals were high heeled, they are only about an inch and a half or so, not too bad. Well, I should have taken in to account the fact that I was going to be on my feet for about eight hours that day...my dogs were barkin' when I got home. Since I work from home and don't usually wear heels anymore, my feet were sore for about 2 days! I'm just not used to those things anymore!

On Tuesday we attended the Movement meeting with the leaders of Elevation. I love those nights. I love our church. I love the people I get to serve with each week. I love our Pastor. I love hearing him speak, knowing that he is speaking the word of God to us each week. I wish we could have a service every night of the week. I could listen to Pastor preach for hours (and I'm sure he could do it too!)
We don't have a whole lot planned for this weekend. My mom is stopping here for the night on Sunday, on her way home from Charleston, so tomorrow is cleaning day! Hopefully, if it doesn't rain tonight, Eric and I can go biking tomorrow! I'm so excited to get back on the trails!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Fiftieth Post!